May 14, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Favorite Books/Children's Books

Yesterday at Kelly's Korner it was Show Us Your Life - Favorite Books/Children's Books.

When I was little my Papaw read me a book called Bruce's Loose Tooth. It was all about a goose helping a moose to pull his tooth! There is a piece of string that runs all the way through the book as part of the illistration. I still have my original copy of the book (it is rather old) and can't read it with out a tear or two. Good memories.

In elementary school I read the entire series of The Baby Sitters Little Sister. There are like 70+ books but I really liked them.

In High School I fell in love with Jane Austen's Pride and Predjudice. I have read it a dozen or so times and would like to find time to read it again.


I have to say my favorite book right now is We're Going on a Bear Hunt, when read by my 2 year old Taylor. Now she can't really read but she reads it outloud along with her Daddy. It is the cutest thing in the world. If you don't have this book, get it for your kids.

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I love the book "Going On A Bear Hunt." Hope you have a great week! (P.S. Your blog design is super cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one on the planet that still had old bruces loose tooth, that is so funny that we both have it, My son loves the string inside,,, and going on a bear hunt is a HUGE favorite. Good luck in your pregnancy I am your newest follower. come visit if you have time
    http://nf1andpre-kwhisper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...