May 13, 2010

Check off #64...Finally!

So I am 23 weeks into my pregnancy and I have finally gotten out my Maternity clothes! I have had them in a tub in my room for a long time...since before we got pregnant. However, I realized pretty quickly that most of them are winter clothes.
These are the clothes that I can not use during these Hot summer months.

These are the ones I can:
Unfortunately the majority of what you see here is dresses and skirts...neither of which I really enjoy wearing. Also I have 4 or 5 pairs of capri's shown that can not be worn to work. So for now I will do with what I have and learn to dress like a lady. =)

I do have the best pair of kahki maternity pants that Morris bought me a few weeks ago from Sears. They are slacks that are super cute and comfy and they were on sale for like $3. WooHoo!

Now to go work on the other projects on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...