May 10, 2010

#s 91, 48 and change of plans #99....

#91: As of May 5th I have made the bed for one whole month. I am still doing it too! I don't know it if is a habit so much as I just really like having it made! It really makes the room look so much nicer! I think secretly Morris really likes it too. One morning I had not made it and he did it for me...so sweet!

#48 I took the time in April to sort and price all of Taylor's old clothes, shoes, pink sippy cups (that she never used), boppy covers, and other baby girl stuff to sell. I put it all in the Neighborhood Garage Sale in Brook Highland. We sold a lot of shoes and sippy cups and few of the clothes. I still have a ton left and plan to put them in the Neighborhood Garage Sale in Chelsea Park on May 22nd. After that I may take them to a consignment shop and/or Kids Market. Either way I am going to sell as much of it as I can. I am giving away the stuff that I didn't think was in selling (perfect) condition to a community in TN that flooded really bad and they lost everything.

I am changing #99. I had originally picked out the Ju Ju Be BeTween diaper bag in Groovy Garden to match Taylor's back pack. However, BuyBuyBaby carries Ju Ju Be and I was surprised to find that I don't want that bag at all. It was much heavier than I thought it would be and dispite all of the cool features I really didn't like the Shoulder strap. The strap was very cushiony but too wide for my should and fell off easily. I would have to wear it across my chest to keep it on and that bag is not designed to be worn that way. So I looked at all the other bags they had there and picked out a new one that I really really like! This one. In person the bag looks like it would be heavy but it's not. It is SOOO light and that was even with all of the brown paper still inside! I love the "purse look", it is $10 cheaper than the other, and I can register for it.

That is all I have done so far! Still working on the Nursery and Taylor's closet. I got them both started but just haven't found the time to finish them.

2 comments:

  1. You're so right, Allison...making the bed somehow makes you feel like the whole room is clean! It's a great habit...but super hard to keep!

    Can't wait to see little Morris's nursery!!! Taylor's was beautiful, so I can't wait to see what this one looks like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go... Checking things off the list!! I don't feel like mine will ever be finished :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...