March 26, 2010

101 in 1001

I can say in all honesty I have no idea why I am doing this. I saw the idea on Allison's Blog and she got it from 2 of her friends. I originally had NO intention of doing this but for some reason I am doing it.
So basically I'm going to come up with a list of 101 things I want to do in 1001 days. My start day is today March 26, 2010 and my deadline is December 21, 2012. It has taken me a few days to complete my list but here it is. I will mark the items off as I complete them. I hope you all enjoy this and maybe decide to do one yourself. (Allison provided this calculator for determining your deadline) Also feel free to help me mark some of my items off my list.

1. Take my lunch to work at least 3 times a week for a Whole Month (August)
2. Eat breakfast everyday of the week (so far so good 6/1/12)
3. Finish Taylor's ISR lessons (it is harder on me than it is on her...she is awesome!)
4. Find out the gender of our second baby
5. Take Taylor and Mac to an Aquarium
6. Give birth to Morris naturally (no epidural or meds)
7. Provide Breast Milk for our baby boy for at least 3 months
8. Take Taylor and Mac to the Zoo
9. Go to Gatlinburg with Aunt Sharon and Uncle Matt in 2010, 2011, and 2012
10. Clean out the front bedroom
11. Start repainting the inside of the house
12. Decorate the nursery
13. Frame and hang the pictures for the half bath
14. Have my first Stella and Dot Trunk Show
15. Go to the Beach
16. Meet my Niece Blair
17. Learn how to use Adobe CS3 (I have had it for a year now and still don't know what I am doing)
18. Buy a new camera....an SLR or camcorder
19. Install a new center console in Morris' truck
20. Get my hair trimmed before the baby comes
21. Go to my 10 year reunion
22. Start a scrapbook for Mac
23. Let my hair grow the entire 1001 days (except for an occasional trim/layering) (so far so good 6/1/12)
24. Save up and Buy a big TV...and I mean 42" or more
25. Meet My friend Taylor's Twin baby boys
26. Put Taylor through More swim Lessons
27. Start Taylor in gymnastics/dance/ballet (whichever she would like or All)
28. Get back to my Pre-Taylor weight
29. Make a Hall Tree for the Foyer
30. Have my 5th Stella and Dot Trunk Show
31. Go to the McWane Center (never been before)
32. Pay off some Debt items complete-4/6/11
33. Sell/turn in our Nissan Rogue Sold 10/8/11
34. Buy a used car to replace the Rogue (with a smaller payment or no payment is preferred)
35. Buy a Large standing Mirror for the bedroom
36. Refinance my house
37. Test out guacamole recipes until I find the best one
38. Buy a digital food scale like this one.
39. Spruce up the blog with New special fonts
40. Celebrate Taylor's 3rd birthday (2010)
41. Go to a Barons game
42. Visit the World of Coca Cola In Atlanta
43. Get Taylor into a double bed
44. Take Taylor to one of those Jumping places (Ijump, etc.) Had her party at Pump it Up 11/19/11
45. Buy Taylor big girl bedding to match her room
46. Watch Morris stand up for John Mark at his Wedding in Valdosta, GA!!! (we are so pumped)
47. Go Bowling (we love to do this but haven't done it in forever)
48. Sell Taylor's clothes that we don't use anymore
49. Celebrate Taylor's 4th Birthday (2011) 11/19/11
50. See Mac crawl
51. Donate our extra stuff that is taking up space in our house
52. Watch every episode of the Honeymooners (not all at one time)
53. Potty Train Taylor (started June 5th, 2010)
54. Go to Chucky Cheese with Taylor
55. Get new bedding for my bed
56. Celebrate Taylor's 5 Year old Birthday (2012)
57. Read a book the whole way through - I Will Carry You (6/15/10)
58. Do something special for our 5 year Anniversary
59. Get back on the envelope system
60. See Mac Walk
61. Go to TN and see if Sa Sa is still alive....meet her if she is
62. Help plan John Mark's Tool Party
63. Organize my Tupperware Cabinet
64. Get out the Maternity clothes
65. Clean out/Organize Master closet
66. Get more umbrellas that have the open/close button
67. Go putt putt golf with the kids
68. Start/Join a LifeWalk group
69. Celebrate Mac's 1st birthday (2011)
70. Clean out/organize Taylor's closet
71. Frame Mac's Pictures for his 3, 6, 9 month wall
72. Get my hair colored after I have the baby
73. Go to the shooting range with Morris
74. Eat out for dinner only 3 times a week for one whole month
75. Get a family picture of the 4 of us taken
76. Frame/hang our family picture
77. Get a new pair of black boots that will last longer than a season
78. Get pictures of Morris taken at 4 days old (just like Taylor)
79. Frame our Diplomas
80. Celebrate Mac's 2nd Birthday (2012)
81. Buy "dashes" for Taylor's growth Chart
82. Fill in Taylor's growth chart with her information
83. Get a New Vacuum cleaner
84. Teach Taylor to say her bedtime prayer (instead of Daddy)
85. Get promoted at work
86. Clean out the attic and organize it
87. Finish going through my stuff that is at my parents house
88. Enjoy every minute of my 6 weeks maternity leave
89. Sell $4000 in Stella and Dot
90. Make a photobook from Mac's First Birthday
91. Make the bed everyday for a month (maybe then it will be a habit)
92. Actually celebrate Christmas between Morris and I (we haven't bought gifts for each other in 3 years)
93. Buy a Tablet I did this in a round about way...bought a Kindle Fire for the Kids (using rewards points)...nothing for me.
94. Clean up/out the Garage
95. Buy a financial software to help me organize the bills
96. Reorganize the pantry
97. Put the "Pantry" Sign on the Pantry door
98. Put Mac in swim lessons
99. Get a diaper bag like this one. --Modified 5/6/2010
100. Get the Dishwasher fixed
101. To do all the things listed in numbers 1-100

5 comments:

  1. haha I had "no intention of doing this" either... but I've already started my list too! Glad I'm not the only one who caved. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yall are so funny... "no intention of doing this" haha

    i was so honored/flattered to have made your list! (well for my babies to have made it) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally impressed. I still haven't finished my list. I'm gonna have to finish mine soon. I'm glad you gave in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I'm gonna steal some of your ideas. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steal away sweetie! that is what we are all here for! Help each other out! Can't wait to see the rest of your list and Katie's list. Taylor it is your turn to do one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...