March 30, 2010

#14 CHECK

Saturday March 27th I had my first Stella and Dot Trunk Show at My Mom's House. It went great! We are still trying to get orders for the show so that my Mom can get more free jewelry. I would really like to get 2 or 3 more orders. If you think you might be interested go to www.stelladot.com/allisonf and look at the jewelry. You can place an order there as well. Just be sure to put Suzanne Davis as the hostess so you can get the discounted shipping rate. Hope you like the products!
Mom has a tendancy to go a little over board on refreshments! But I love her for it!
It you want to earn free jewelry let me know so we can set up a Trunk Show at your house for your friends! We can do a week night for 2 hours as a come and visit type show, or we can do a Saturday 4 hour come and go event. I really need a party for April so if you are interested or know of someone who would be please let me know. Also, a good way to do it is for 2 people to do it together...just another way to socialize and invite more people!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...