March 6, 2010

Catching up!

I am doing my best to try to catch up! I haven't felt like doing much lately so there are a lot of pictures that I haven't posted. So I am going to just post them all in this post.

2/6/2010: This is the precious shirt that Aunt Laura made for Taylor. We got it in the mail less than a week after telling her! So thoughtful! We just love it! Taylor is pretty proud of it too!

2/13/2010: Don't you just LOVE this hat! Taylor wouldn't take it off that day...which was fine with me b/c I love seeing her in it. Morris brought it to her when he came back from a business trip in Seattle! He got me a new coffee mug from Pike Market Starbucks----the FIRST starbucks! pretty cool! WE were so happy to have him home!
2/14/2010: Valenites Day! Morris and I decided just to do V-day for Taylor this year. It was fun! As you can tell she loves her backpack! She is going to start helping mommy and daddy carry her toys and books!

2/15/2010: Many of you know that Taylor is not a fan of having her hair touched. We finally figured out how to get her to let me comb it and put it up. We bought her a set of combs that are just hers. If we use one of those then she will let us mess with her hair.
2/17/2010: I just love pigtails!

2/28/2010: Julie and I took these pictures with our phones at church! They are so sweet!

Hopefully I will have more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...