October 21, 2010

The Kid's Rooms

This week at Kelly's Korner, "Show Us Your Life" is all about Kids Rooms and Nurseries.

Taylor's Nursery put me in tears! Friends of ours did most of the work! I picked the bedding and they took it from there. The bedding is Lola from Banana Fish and I bought it from JC Penney. When we got to see the finished room I literally cried. I loved it!





The Mural is hand painted! I love the way it turned out and I will cry the day Taylor decides she wants to paint over it!

This is her Big Girl Room

Mac's Room also put me in tears...but for a totally different reason! LOL!! His room was hard b/c we did it all ourselves! I even made the Bedding! Honestly though....I love his room!







We still have a few things that we would like to do in there and we will get to it eventually. :)

Too see more Kids rooms Click HERE

1 comment:

  1. Love the mural above the bed. Believe it or not, my name is Taylor, and those are my initials too...CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...