September 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Mac!

I cannot believe Mac is ONE! (#69)
A year ago I was pacing the halls of Brookwood Maternity wing breathing through contractions!

9/3/11 fell perfectly on a Saturday, so we were able to have Mac's Party on his Birthday!
Check out his special "Little Dude" Day:
Instead of having everyone sign a picture frame, book, or something like that...We set up a photo booth. Here are a few of my favorites:






And you have to love it when someone really gets into it! Thanks Jeremy!


The details:




Playing:







Mac at 1 Year:

He is not much of a Talker...he babbles but says very few words: Dada, Mama and Uh Oh

He is able to stand up on his own and is cruising quite well.
Also, on September 2nd he took 3 steps from MamaZan to Me! I was so excited! When he plopped down on his bottom he looked up with a huge grin and clapped!
It won't be long before I am chasing him. He loves the stairs! My biggest concern! In a matter of minutes he can get about half way up. This weekend I have to find the gate and get it put up.

I started him on Chunky baby food about a month ago and that has gone very well. He has tried some solid foods like crackers and cheeses and really knows how to work his 9 little teeth! He likes feeding himself, but will not hold his own bottle! School has been trying to introduce the sippy cup but we are still a long way from having that figured out. I think a weekend boot camp will do the trick.
I am currently trying to wean him off of formula onto Whole Milk. The first week was rough! He was only getting about 4oz of Milk a day and it had his tummy all messed up. But now it is doing much better.

Currently his biggest obsession is the bathroom! He loves to bang on the toilet lid and unroll the paper! Taylor has even learned to keep all the bathroom doors closed!
Mac is a big boy! He has been in 12 month clothing for a few months now and is using size 4 diapers.

Mac is so much fun! He has the most adorable laugh and is ALL boy! He is rough and I mean REALLY rough! We get notes from his teachers at school saying he was not nice to his friends b/c he hits them. His way of showing you love is to smack you in the face and smile really big while doing it! His favorite person is Taylor and he loves to hit her and pull her hair, chase her and play with her. I love it when they play together! She can make him laugh harder than anyone!
Even though he is extremely rough, he is my sweet little boy! He is sooo loving and still likes to be carried around and cuddle with me. He gives me sweet wet kisses and really big hugs! Mac is a Mama's Boy and I love it!

Mac, you are rough, Sweet and Full of Life! You are my son! I love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...