May 12, 2010

It's Official!!!

Today Morris' Boss and close friend announced the Official appointment of Morris to Controller of New Gourmet Deli!!! Morris has worked for the company a little over 3 years and has, in my opinion, been an invaluable asset to the company! I can say that because I worked there for 3 years...2 of which were under Morris.

As I read Tom's e-mail announcing the new position to the whole company (it was forwarded to me by Morris) I literally had tears in my eyes! I am so Proud of Morris! He impresses me every day with the work he does for and with New Gourmet Deli.


WAY TO



!!!!!!


The logo above is a logo and theme that Morris helped to create for the entire New Gourmet Company for 2010!

I love you babe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...