May 17, 2010

Mother's Day

This is really delayed!--SORRY

Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's Past, Present, and Future!

My Mother's Day was very special! Morris got up early (let me sleep in till 7!!) and made me homemade waffles --my favorite! We went to early service at church which was a blessing as usual! Then we went to my Memaw's house for lunch. My Mom had put together a spread of potato salad, deviled eggs, baked beans, slaw, Miss Myra's BBQ, banana pudding and cupcakes! Visiting with my Memaw and Mama was great! Taylor loved seeing her Memaw and MamaZan! After Lunch we headed to Morris' parents house. We got to visit with them for a few hours, which was really great! Taylor loves playing with her cousin Sarah...they are super cute together!

Unfortunately I was not armed with a camera at the Ford's house but my Mama always has hers with her so here is a picture we took at Memaw's house. It turned out really good of the 4 generations!


Here are 2 of Taylor and Memaw:



I hope you all had a blessed Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...