May 3, 2011

Date Night and More

This has become our new normal. Mac has at least 3 sometimes 4 breathing treatments a day. He does really well with it and recently has embraced wearing the mask.


Some friends of ours got us Corporate VIP tickets to the Craw fish Boil downtown. We have never been before but now we are spoiled! It was awesome being in the VIP section. I really liked eating the craw fish too but it is a lot of work for one bite! My Mom watched the kids and allowed us to have a late night. We didn't get in until about 11:30. We haven't done that in a long time! It was nice!


The girl that set up the VIP tent for America's First does not like Craw fish. So she arranged for B&A Warehouse to bring nachos. They were awesome! I had 2 bags! (in addition to my plate of craw fish)

Saturday morning we woke up to this: Taylor loved it!

After a quick run to Lowe's we were able to spend some time outside.

This is as close as we get to a crawl.

We picked out some seeds for Taylor's pots that she got for Easter and planted them. Then she went around watering everything. She is so cute with that water pot!


Sunday was church and a lazy day that involved finding 3 more teeth! Mac now has 7 teeth! 3 on top that we just found and 4 on bottom! I don't know how he cut 3 teeth at one time but he did and we would have never known it if he didn't like to chew on our fingers!

1 comment:

  1. WOW.. I am so behind on your blog! Just got caught up! It was so good seeing you the other day. Sorry I was a little frazeled.. Both babies in Walmart is chaos and AR was NOT on her best behavior...ha!

    Westin has been on breathing treatments too. I swear he is one sickly bugar.

    Westin's head head is bigger than Mac's but he was doomed to have a big head. My whole side of the family has massive heads including me. My doctor has never seemed worry about it. You got me a little worried after you said something about Mac's. So glad to hear he is fine! Big headed babies are my favorite ;)

    Where do y'all go to church? Chelsea? We have been looking for a church closer by. Church of the Highlands is amazing but so far away. If you ever want to get the kids together this summer let me know. The girls and the boys are about the same age so I am sure they would have a good ole time! Talk to you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...