May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Being a Mother is incredible! It is empowering, humbling, exciting, stressful, It is every emotion in the book.

Taylor taught me about love at first sight. She is my first, the one who made me a Mama.


She is the very definition of enthusiasm, joy and Life.


She is incredible!



Mac showed me that it is possible to love 2 just as much as you loved 1. Just when you think you have no more room in your heart, your heart doubles. It beats stronger, faster and loves harder.


Mac is my boy! He is the calm at the end of a crazy day. He is the smile you need when you can't seem to go any further.


He is amazing!


These are my Babies!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

My Mother's Day was wonderful!

Morris gave me a gift certificate to Nails 280 for whatever I want to get done. I plan to use it for our trip at the end of this month! My "finger-tails" are going to be so pretty!

Also, the kids made these jewels at school!


I love how proud Taylor is of her art work and how excited she gets when she gives it to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...