March 10, 2011

March 10th 2006

Our Life on March 10th 2006:


Our first moment together (before taking pictures):


Just a few days later we went on the trip of a lifetime!


*Sigh* How things have changed! (however I am wearing that jacket right now!)

Here we are now:


The last 5 years have been the best years of my life! Looking back on them only makes me excited for the lifetime to come!
The transformation that our family has been through in the 5 years has been not only in number but in Mind, Spirit and Body (yes, am referring to my hips!). I am so grateful for the work that the Lord does in our lives everyday! He reminds us always that we are so capable!
I am excited at the opportunity of new challenges, more love.

I love you Morris! To Infinity and Beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...