March 21, 2011

I Made It....

While feeding Mac breakfast this morning, Taylor came in the kitchen and said 3 little words "I made it!"
"WHAT???"  She said it again with a huge smile on her face! I ripped off her pull-up and checked the moisture indicators on the front and then checked the inside (mainly b/c I couldn't believe it)! It was DRY!!! We high fived, hugged and did a little dance that made Mac laugh and then took off to tell Daddy! She was so proud of herself! I gave her a big girl sticker for making it through the night without getting her pullup wet! She has been talking about wearing big girl panties to bed for a long time now. She wears them at nap time but hasn't made it though the night until last night! She said "I got up and went potty and waked Daddy up!"
I can't believe how big she has gotten! We are just so proud of her!

Who knew 5 blue stars on a pull-up could mean so much!?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know any other way to respond to you than through leaving you a comment too. I am going to Dance Trance now too!! Well, I'm kind of going. I used teh groupon and will hopefully go some this week before it expires on Saturday. I plan to buy a membership there, but can't do that until I'm done with my month membership at Pure Barre. So I'll be at DT a lot starting in May. She loves it there and has been trying to get me to come forever, I've just been to busy with work up till now :) Maybe I'll run in to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Taylor!! I know your excited too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...