March 25, 2011

Finances and #95

Yesterday, while blog stalking, a fellow blogger posted about her finances and the program she uses to manage them. She uses:


I decided to look it up and see if this would fit my needs! Boy did it! I have been wanting to purchase a software to keep up with all of my financial junk (#95), but never was willing to spend the money! So Mint is the best of both worlds! IT IS FREE!

Mint allows you quick access to all of your account balances: checking, savings, credit cards, mortgage, student loans, even investments/retirement! You can create a budget and track your spending, or set goals to become debt free. We are doing both!

My favorite feature: the Iphone APP! Who doesn't love a good APP!!!

Check it out....What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...