December 20, 2010

December 19th

Sunday December 19th we went to my Uncles house for the extended family Christmas on my family's side. We met for a pot luck traditional Christmas lunch. After we ate the kids opened their gifts and the rest of us played dirty Santa with gift cards! I got Home Depot and Morris got Academy! YEAH!


I feel pretty sure Taylor is torturing Laura!


She has now moved on to Mama Zan

Mac just chilled! I love how the blanket is on his head!

Cute face!



Taylor got a very large M&M purse!



And of course there were M&Ms inside!


Blair got a little purse too...more her size!

Taylor also found powder...


and RED lip gloss! Want a kiss?


Mac got really cute Shoes...
and a sweet book!

I love this picture! The way Taylor and Heather are looking at each other is just so cute! Taylor loves her some Heather!

Family Photos... it's a tradition.





Blair loved this rapping Santa! She would dance every time it played!



And to end with one of my favorite pictures... Aren't they cute! LOL


On that note....

Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Awwww how adorable!!! I love the pic of taylor and heather looking at each other!! oh, and the lip gloss!!! ;-) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...