December 13, 2010

Christmas at the Earle's

For the past 27 years (my whole life) we have celebrated Christmas with my Aunt Sharon and Uncle Matt. My brother and I are like their adopted children and they have literally done so much for us since we were born! I remember when I was little, I looked forward to Christmas at their house so much!  Aunt Sharon would let us come over and help her decorate before Christmas and Uncle Matt always made a fire for me, even when it was really too warm outside to have one. It was just an experience every year that Christmas would not be the same without it!
This year we were able to get it on the calendar early and we had the most perfect weather for a Fire!!
When Morris and I stepped out of the car I could smell the wood burning and it was as if I were a kid again! Except now I have 2 kids! :)
So here are just a few pictures from last night!


Taylor Loves her new Tent!
Would not be Christmas at the Gilmore's  Earle's without the beautiful table!







Musical Baby! Mac did so good being passed around so that we could open presents.
Uncle Matt was surprised by the Bose gift card he got! He has been saving up to get a Bose System.

Taylor got these precious sandals and of course would not allow the evening to proceed without taking off her boots and socks to put them on. She wore them the rest of the night! Too Cute!

Dad got a gift card to Ruth's Cris so that he can FINALLY take Mom! They have never been before!




Don't you just love Mac's Face!


 Family pictures....taken every year!

See the sandals???



Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...