December 19, 2010

Christmas at the Ford's (the parents)

On December 18th we went to the Ford's house for Christmas.
I remember the first Christmas I went to at their house. I sat through the entire present-opening session just watching. After they pass out all the gifts, someone yells "GO!" and everybody tears into their gifts. I didn't really know what to expect so it caught me off gaurd. That was 7 years ago....

Now I sit with Camera in hand, finger on the button, and press it as quickly as I can. LOL! Great Fun!








Mac had lots of fun....eating his bottle!



We gave Morris and Patty a Bunn coffee pot. It was a good thing too! Before we got the Bunn set up we tried to make coffee in their old pot. Tried is the correct word! Before it was done brewing there was coffee all over the counter and grinds in the pot! Fortunately, while Mo and Patty faught the old coffee pot, I was busy setting up the new one. We cleaned the mess and brewed a new pot in just 3 minutes with the Bunn.


AJ!!! Seriously! One thing you must know about this little guy is that he is hillarious! He made us laugh so many times! This was just one of them! Those princess shoes look great on his little sock feet!!

Alex and Joseph got a new red Wii from Aunt Kimi and Morris decided to give the boxing game a try.


Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Third picture from the top... Taylor's face is ADORABLE!!!!! what was she thinking/doing there???? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love that picture. She was just being silly! She kept making that face! it looks like she is saying "Eww" but she is not. She was actually giggling! She is a crazy girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...