December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve Festivities

This year was our first year to be able to go to the candle light service at Crossbridge! We were pretty excited about going. The service was beautiful and Peaceful. They Played a video from the Internet about the Modern Day Birth of Christ...I was crying it was so funny! Even though it was funny and very relational, some parts of it really put it into perspective!
I did not take my camera b/c I did not think there would be a reason for a picture, however Morris did! He used his IPhone:


After the service we went to dinner and back to the house to get ready for Santa. Taylor helped make ornament cookies (no icing per her request) and she set them out with a glass of milk.


Before Taylor went to bed we put out all of the presents from Mommy and Daddy to her and Mac. The look on her face was priceless! She was so excited! I was holding the presents otherwise I would have gotten that picture!


I am not sure when it happened or how but Santa came while Morris and I were cooking!





I can't wait to see the kids reaction in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...