June 24, 2010

Mistake

So I thought Tuesday was a huge day for Taylor...going to school in big girl panites and doing really well! Well, I made a BIG mistake! I had NO idea that she would turn around on the very next day and not only go to school in big girl panties, but also come home in the same ones! That is right! She made it the whole day with no accidents...including nap time! She amazes me everyday! We of course were so proud of her that we took her to McDonalds to play and have ice cream.

3 comments:

  1. Yay Taylor! What a big girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I know you are so excited! I'll be coming to you for some advice when Braylen gets old enough to be potty trained :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison ~ Thanks for your sweet comment. The dress I am wearing in the picture with Colson is from Old Navy. I love it, too! SO comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...