June 15, 2010

Checking off #57

#57 on my list was to read a book the whole way through. This is something I don't do a lot of. I wish I read more b/c typically I love the books I read. This time is no different. I just finished reading I Will Carry You by Angie Smith. Angie lives in Nashville TN and is the wife of Todd Smith from the Christian Band Selah. I discovered her book through reading her blog. I highly recommend this book to anyone! It is only 153 pages and is easy to read, However, it is extremely hard to read! I know that sounds weird but it is the truth. I could have flown through this book but my emotions made me read it slowly. Also, the Theology presented is very Simple yet Deep!

I really loved this book and I hope you will read it too and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...