June 19, 2010

Check! Check!

I finally got to meet my friend Taylor's Twin boys! #25 They are 2 months old now and doing great! I met some friends over at Taylor's house Thursday night for a visit and had a really good time. Harrison and Jack Henry are so precious! I can't wait to get my hands on them again!

Taylor has mastered the art of multitasking! :)


Also, I finally finished Taylor's closet. I got it cleaned out and organized. #70

The Closet Before:

Here it is now:


Yes those are all 24 month/2T dresses. Also there are jackets for this coming winter in there. The red envelope box is clothes for sizes 3T to 4T. The toys are being saved for a rainy day. Sometimes you just need to pull down something new. I try to rotate them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...