June 22, 2010

HUGE DAY!

Today is a huge day b/c we sent Taylor to school in Big Girl Panties. Not diapers, Not pull-ups but REAL panties!  She made it the 35 minutes to school with no accidents! That is a huge accomplishment right there. She didn't have any accidents all morning! It wasn't until nap time that she had an accident. They put her back in panties and she had NO more accidents for the rest of the day!!!! We are going to continue to send her panties! I AM SO PROUD!!!

Taylor has done so well with potty training. I don't have the vacation days to take off a week to do a boot camp so we have done our best to boot camp it on weekends. We just finished our 3rd weekend and are now into our 3rd week. She has gone several days at School without any accidents (accept at Nap time) and most of the time at home is accident free. Her usual accidents involve poop, which is really not fun to clean up. Friday (6/18) was her first real poop in the potty and of course we made a huge deal out of it! I think she liked the attention so it has motivated her to try to go in the potty instead of in her panties.

I would like to thank Katie for her support and information that she sent about potty training. I used many of the tips from that to help me get focused and get the ball rolling. Thanks girl!

1 comment:

  1. Any tips you want to send my way and would love to hear. I wanted to start potty training this summer with AR but I really don't think she is ready. I will probably wait until she turns 2 in October!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...