January 27, 2011

WE HAVE A TOOTH!!!

I suspected that Mac would have teeth early! Taylor got her first tooth at 4 months 1 week and then her second tooth 2 days later. I figured Mac wouldn't be too far off from that. His first tooth, bottom left, broke through today at 4 months and 4 weeks! I am so excited! Not really sure why it is that exciting but it just is!

Side thought...I am really going to miss his gummy smile!

I tried desperately to get a picture of the tooth but all Mac wanted to do was stick his tongue out and lick my finger! Silly Boy!

2 comments:

  1. AR teethed really early as well. She had her first tooth by 3 months and had all of her teeth (including 2 year old molars) by the time she was 1. I just assumed Westin would teeth early also but he is 6 1/2 months and there is NO signs of teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! JH still has his same 2 he's had since 6 months and H has absolutely 0! hahaha....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...