January 13, 2011

Despite the Busy Life....

I am still managing to check things off my LIST!!

First and a personal most important....on 12/3/2010 I officially provided 3 months of breast milk to Mac (#7). With a combination of nursing and pumping he has had exclusively breast milk. I have decided to try to continue to provide for him for as long as I can. I have about 2 or 3 weeks worth in the freezer as well as I am still producing enough every day for him and sometimes extra. We will see how long I can go.

On 11/29/10 My baby girl turned 3! I can't believe she is already 3 or that I am the Mother to a 3 year old, but none the less I am a very proud Mother to a very special 3 year old girl! You can read all about her birthday day and her party (#40)!

Taylor has had her big Girl bed for several months now and I have been on a search to find the perfect bedding that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg. 2 weeks ago my mom emailed me a picture of the most adorable bedding but it was expensive and discontinued. I was a little bummed until my mom told me that a friend of hers was selling it b/c they were redoing her daughters room! I am all about that! So mom was able to get the comforter, 2 pillow shams, bed skirt, and 2 decorative pillows for $30!!! The set is in great condition and looks awesome in her room (#45)! Don't you think?






#72 was something special just for me. I love to get my hair colored and most of you know I change the color all the time. The Wednesday before Thanksgiving I was able to get in with Shawna at Salon M Squared! She trimmed and layered my mane...which it desperately needed and then she colored it! I love the new color! How does red look on me?
Before Straight:
 Before Curly:
 After Curly:
 After Straight: 

The last couple of months have been good Willow House and Stella & Dot sales months. That brings me to #89. As of 12/13/10 I have sold 4488.30 in Stella & Dot. If you have not checked out S&D yet, visit my Boutique! I have also had a total of 5 trunk shows (#30)...some in homes and some just catalog shows.

#38 was to buy a digital food scale. Since I have decided to do more cooking I needed wanted a digital kitchen scale. It is great for measuring out meat, veggies, fruit for smoothies, etc.

The Tuesday before new years (12/28) Lauren came over to my Moms house to take some pictures of the kids and to take a family picture (#75)! She did such a great job!


2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing, Allison! Congratulations on all the check-marks on the list! You're such a great mom and wife!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hair looks pretty!!!! miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...