November 2, 2010

Several Things....

I guess I will start with the most recent and work my way back. Today is back to the grind. I made it to work by 8:06! Not bad considering I straightened my hair! I got in some good cuddle time with Mac before he left with Morris for school. I am doing my best to keep the tears at bay today. However, Yesterday I didn't even try to stop them. Morris took the day off to spend with me and help me through the day. We dropped both kids off at school at 8 in the morning. Taylor first then Mac. I took him to his room, got him out and loved on him, then Morris loved on him and handed him to Ms. Alecia. I turned and stepped out of his room, headed to leave, and started to cry. By the time I got to the car I was completely tore up!  Morris let me just sit in the car and cry for a few minutes. When I was calm enough to leave we drove off. Tears came several other times through out the day but I was so glad to be with him all day. We went to the range and to the outlets in Leeds. After we picked up the Kids from school we all went to the park! Taylor had a great time and it was fun to watch her and her daddy chase each other all over the place! It will be really cool with Mac can play with them. Taylor asked several times if he could swing next to her or go down the slide with her. She can't wait to play with him.

I also have a few things to check off my list.
#1: I successfully only paid for lunch 2 times a week at work during the month of August. Yeah! Now I am going to try to do the same this month (November) since the holidays are coming.

#51: We took an entire truck load of stuff to the Thrift Store to donate yesterday! It is great to see all of that stuff go and have our garage back!

#73: Morris and I went to the Shooting range yesterday. I got the chance to finally shoot our 9M pistol. The first Clip I did this....(just he bullseye hole is mine)

The Second Clip I did this...(all of the holes on the black target are mine)

Can you tell I got much better!?

#88: I enjoyed my 6 weeks Maternity Leave so much that I stayed out 8 weeks! I really enjoyed the time at home with Mac. I was able to completely let go of work and just have fun! Mac and I just did what ever we wanted to do. We went shopping, took pictures, blogged, watched TV, etc. Our favorite thing to do was to meet Daddy and others for lunch! We did that a lot! I am so grateful to have a job that I could take so much time off and not be stressed about it. God really has blessed our family!

So that is all I have to mark off right now. More to come soon I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...