November 9, 2010

Day 2 of 3

Well, Last night was good. Mom stayed over until about 9, which was nice. After she left I went straight to bed. I had to get up a few times to check on Mac and Taylor called once. I was up at 4:00 to feed Mac...that only lasts for about 10 minutes and I was back asleep. At 4:45 I hear "I want my daddy" over the monitor in the most pitiful voice! I go in there and Taylor was just missing her Daddy. I decided to just stay up at this point. I started my routine and had myself ready, the car packed, breakfast ready, and clothes picked out for the kids by 6:00. I had to wake Taylor up to get her ready. She sat next to me on the bed while I got Mac dressed and fed for school. We were in the car headed down the street by 6:45! I was pumped! I got them both dropped off by 7:20 and the school traffic was a little better today so I made it to work by 7:55! Once again the hardest part of the day is over.

I miss Morris real bad! So does Taylor!

While I was doing laundry, cleaning dishes, making dinner and getting kids in bed, Morris was looking at this from his hotel room! So NOT fair!


Sorry for the picture quality...it is from his cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...