November 8, 2010

Day 1 of 3

Morris has told me since we had Taylor that I am Super Mom. (only b/c I deal with the sleep depravity better than he does) Well today begins his test of my Super Mom skills. Morris got up at 4:00am this morning and left at 4:30 for a 3 day business trip to Vegas. I too was awake at 4, nursing at 4:15 and in the shower by 4:45. (I decided to stay up b/c I was nervous about getting to work by 8) I managed to leave the house, still forgetting my lunch, by 6:45, got the kids to school by 7:20 and I made it to work by 8:00!! All in All not too bad. I have 3 grocery trips to make today, one at lunch and the other 2 after work. I have survived the hardest part of the day so I think I am going to be OK.
See you tomorrow for Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...