February 15, 2011

Dance Pictures

Saturday Taylor had dance pictures at the Corky Bell studio in Alabaster. I was a little concerned about this adventure b/c I was going alone. As you all know, when you put 10 3 year old little girls dressed in ballet shoes and tutus, in a very small, hot room it is bound to be a disaster! We arrived about 10 minutes early and I got Taylor in her costume. We moved into the photo room where the other girls were and the chaos began!

The girls were so excited about being Ballerinas that they were fluttering around on their tippy toes! It seemed as though none of the parents cared what their child was doing! When the time came for the group picture I thought the photographer was going to lose it! He got onto one girl like 5 times and finally he yelled at the parent for not getting involved. The little girl was literally tearing up his props and her mother could careless...she thought it was funny! I was shocked by some of them!

All of that to say, Taylor was awesome! She sat on the bench and watched all that was going on. When it was her turn for individual pics she listened to her teacher and the photographer and followed directions exactly. Group picture? She sat in her spot, hands on hips, legs crossed, and smiling the whole time. She was the only child that the photographer didn't have to fix multiple times! I was EXTREMELY proud!
Here are a few pictures that I took with my phone:

She is the closest to the mirror on the bench:



I can't wait to get my pictures!

1 comment:

  1. How precious! I can't wait until my little girl starts dance. Love your blog, I am your newest follower and it appears we live close!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...