July 15, 2010

Check! #20, #37, #53, & #100

I am listing all of these together b/c I don't have pictures for them. I didn't think anyone would be able to tell my hair was cut, I don't do Potty Pictures on the Internet, and I don't think you would really care to see a picture of my Dishwasher.

#20 was to get my hair trimmed before the baby was born. It has been over a year since I got my hair cut and finally on 7/15 I went and got it trimmed...only about an inch came off and she re-layered it.

#37 was to find a good guacamole recipe---and I have! It is from Alton Brown. I would have taken a picture but everyone dug into it too fast for me to get my camera. It was truly that good!

#53 was to Potty Train Taylor. We have been in this process for about 5 weeks now. Taylor wears big girl panties all day everyday. However, she is still in a pull up at night. We RARELY have accidents and when we do it is Poop, but she is getting better with that too. I do realize that when the baby is born that we may have some struggles with the potty but I am confident that she will do really well.  Taylor has been a trooper the whole time and we are so proud of her.

#100 was to get the dishwasher fixed. Our dishwasher has always worked but started getting stuck in 2 spots during the cycle. So we would just bump it and keep going. We have been Bumping it for a year now. Fortunately we purchased the extended warranty so it  only cost us $20 to get it fixed. They had to replace the temperature thingy and something else. You can tell I listened really well. I am just glad to have it done!


Also, on a different note...this is my 100 post! I had no idea I was that close to triple digits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...