February 7, 2010

The Journey has Begun!

Friday marked the 9th week into a 40 week jouney that the Ford family is excited be on! I guess you could say this is our official public announcement that we are PREAGNANT! I have been writing posts for the past few weeks in order to satisfy my urge to scream "I AM PREGNANT!" at the top of my lungs! However, after much thought I have decided not to make any posts on thefordfam.com. Don't worry....I am not leaving you all in the dark! I am just going to do it a little differently. If you notice on the side bar there is a NEW button (created by yours truely) called "Big Bellies and Tiny Toes". If you click on that button it will take you to a new page where you will find all pregnancy related posts. I am doing it this way so that at the end of the pregnancy I will have a true journal free of any other posts. I am not sure if that make sense to anyone else but me. I will make weekly updates to that page and sometimes more than once a week so check it often.

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know both of you are thrilled :) I am so excited for ya'll!!!

    PS - I love your blog...it's absolutely precious :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...