November 16, 2009

TEE TEE IN POTTY!

Every time I hear that phrase I sing the song from Look Who's Talking Two! Crazy I know!
Well Last night I had good reason to sing! We were getting Taylor ready for a bath and she pointed to the potty and said "potty". I assumed she was stating the obvious but still asked if she needed to potty. She said "Aight". So i stripped her down and put her on it. I turned to get a towel and heard "Mommy". I looked to see my baby half on the potty and a little tee tee in the potty and little out! I was so excited! She went TEE TEE IN THE POTTY!!! So exciting! So we Cheered and Danced and Laughed and even called and left MamaZan a message about it. So hopefully all that hype will make her want to do it again! :)

2 comments:

  1. good job, taylor! and good job mama making it a big deal-i agree that should help motivate her to do it again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Don't worry. She'll get it. You may want to go ahead and introduce big girl panties so she can learn what they mean. Sadie picked out her own and we talked about not going potty on, in her case, Handy Manny. :) And your praise will go a very long way! Soon you'll be able to toss the diapers. YAY! Doe sdaycare help out with potty training at all?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...