July 15, 2009

Weekend Update

This past weekend was slam packed with New things! Saturday we took Taylor to her first family reunion! I think she had a really good time. There were lots of men there that wanted her attention and were willing to do anything to get it. She had them taking her outside in 90 degree weather to slide, wondering around the house looking for the kitty and she even had one special friend letting her feed him. It was precious! I have some really great pictures to upload but I will have to do that when I have more time!
Sunday was exciting too! Morris decided he was ready to give the day bed a try! So after her nap we took the front of Taylor's bed off and put up the day bed rail! So now she has a BIG GIRL bed And I must say she LOVES IT! She has done very well with it too! The day bed version makes changing the sheets much easier for me! I have pictures of this to come as well.

I hope everyone elses weekend was as fun as ours!
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...